top of page
Marble Surface


The goal of the Warren County Commonwealth's Attorney’s Office  is to support and aid victims of crimes as they navigate through the criminal justice process. Our prosecutors and victim advocate keep victims informed of the status of criminal proceedings, assist victims in obtaining restitution, and provide information regarding additional community resources that are available to victims.

Stay Notified

Request updates on your case or

offer input.


Learn more about community resources available to you free of charge

Victim Rights

"Marsy's Law"

Learn more about your rights as a victim and "Marsy's Law"

Protective Orders

Learn more about "no contact" orders, Emergency Protective Orders (EPOs), Domestic Violence Orders (DVOs), and Interpersonal Protective Orders (IPOs)


Click here for commonly asked questions about victim services and domestic violence

Contact Us

Our prosecutors and Victim Advocate are here to help you




The 2020 Kentucky Constitutional Amendment referred to as "Marsy’s Law" provides the following rights to you as a crime victim:

  1.  You have the right to be treated with fairness, respect, dignity, and to be protected from intimidation or harm throughout the criminal and juvenile justice process;

  2.  You have the right, upon request, to be informed about victims’ rights, criminal proceedings, and if the accused is arrested, released, or escapes;

  3.  You have the right to have your safety, dignity, and privacy to be considered;

  4.  You have the right to be heard at bond, bail release, pleas, or sentencing;

  5.  You have the right to proceedings free from unreasonable delay;

  6.  You have the right to be present at criminal proceedings;

  7.  You have the right to consult with prosecution;

  8.  You have standing to assert your rights, have an attorney assert your rights, or request the Attorney for the Commonwealth assert your rights;

  9.  You have the right to full restitution paid by the convicted.

Marsy's Law


Marcy's Law Informational Sites:



Do you want notifications about court dates for your case? Follow these steps!

To receive notifications of court dates:

1) go to

2) Choose “Kentucky”

3) Click “Find an Offender Court Case”

4) Enter the Defendant’s Name or the Case Number

5) Click the “VINE” button next to the defendant’s name

6) Click “Notify me of Changes”

7) Enter your phone number and/or email address

8) Click Continue

9) Click “Yes, Register”

Stay Notified Form

Thank you

Stay Notifed
bottom of page